43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Monday 28 February 2011

Photoshoot: Double Page Spread

Here is my photoshoot for my Double Page Spread.

I decided to shoot my images in a black and white filter, for my double page spread to fit in with the three colour pallete of black, white and red that I am using in my DPS.

I decided that I am going to uise this image as one of the smaller images on my second page. I think it will work well and appeal to my target audience as the body language connotes that she is: seductive and sexual yet still has class. Therefore it suggests that this artist will appeal to both members of my target audience.
Here is another image of my model which is in mid-shot. I am going to use this image as one of the smaller images as I think it will work well. It suggests that there is an element of elagance within the artist. This is common aspect of a female rock artist.


Here is an image which i may use for the first page of my DPS. However I may disregard this image as direct eyeline match is not used and I feel as though eyeline match is a vitally important aspect of my DPS as eyeline match creates a personal relationship with the reader.

Here is another image I am considering using for my main image on my DPS, as I think it shows what the artist is all about. However i may disregard it as I think a centrally framed image would work better.

Here is another image which i may use for either my main image or a smaller image. I particularly like this image at the body language is not as serious as the other images and it shows that the artist can still have fun and be quite childish, which is very refelective on the content featured in the article

No comments:

Post a Comment